Big Bank Tribe
The Big Bank Tribe is an interactive community that makes finances easy for individuals of any age. The goal is to get our members Financially Lit! Whether you're a college student working part time at McDonalds, a seasoned blue-collar worker, a Fortune 500 executive or established entrepreneur, you can build a significant portfolio for yourself and your family. Your current salary doesn't matter, what you do with that salary does. You can earn $100,000 a year and spend $125,000, guess what you're broke! You can earn $21,000 a year or roughly $10/hour and have over $5,000 in assets at the end of the year, which means you're financially lit and on your journey to financial freedom. It's not how much money you make, it's how much money you keep. Sounds cliche? Think of how many people you know that are living paycheck to paycheck and can't seem to attain any type of financial independence. We give you a practical blueprint to building generational wealth as well as your financial knowledge. Building wealth is easy, having the insight and discipline to execute gets you the results you need. The accumulation of cash won't make you rich, but the accumulation of assets will. It's time to stop giving your money to everyone else and GIVE YOURSELF A RAISE!
- Weekly Webinars
- Asset Building Monthly Investment Tasks
- Knowledge Building Financial Assignments
- Training on Financial Markets, Stocks, Real Estate, Commodities and Business
- 1-1 Budget Analysis and Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Exclusive Community Chats
- Book Club and Movie Nights
- Complimentary 1 on 1 Coaching
- Exclusive Wealth Building Investments
- Learn the Rules of Money
- Understand the Holy Grail of Wealth - Financial Statements
- And much more!
- Bigger bank account
- Assets, Assets, Assets
- Increased Net-worth
- Community of goal driven individuals
- Exclusive wealth building investments and opportunities
- Increased Financial Knowledge
- Innovative strategies to build new revenue streams
WHO can benefit most from joining?
- Anyone with a desire to build wealth.
- Anyone living paycheck to paycheck.
- Anyone with money but don't really know what to do with it.
- Anyone confused about the Stock Market.
- Anyone interested in multiplying their money in legal, ethical ways.
- Entrepreneurs who want to maximize their revenue.